Thursday, June 4, 2015

#92-Ribbons and Bows-Lemon Shortbread


Oh my gosh you guys, your killin' me!  Challenge #89 re-draw winner did not contact me, so last chance winner is for that challenge is Helen!  AND Challenge #90's winner did not contact me, so the last chance winner for that one isLynn in NI  Ladies, please contact Kelly to claim your prizes and PLEASE follow our blog or check back to see if you have won.  I always have it ont he sidebar as well so you don't have to scroll through posts.  It seems a pity to enter our challenges and then not bother to check back to see if you have won when we have very dedicated weekly players that play along continuously!! I usually see the winners enter that very challenge but don't bother to contact me to claim the prize! 

*************************
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
So last week we had the super fun Bugaboo Stamps on board as our sponsor and they have graciously offered 7 digis to one lucky crafter!  
 Wonderful entries in our Tic Tac Toe challenge!!  Our winner is entry
#18-Lucy E
Congratulations Lucy, please contact Kelly to claim your prize.  You have until 8pm June10! 

***********************

So now before we get to this week's challenge, I just want to say that I am looking for 1 or 2 more design team members to add to our group.  If you are interested, please check the Design Team call tab up above and send me an email.  No experience necessary, so don't be shy!

http://lemonshortbread.etsy.com/
So this week, I am delighted to welcome back Lemon Shortbread as our lovely sponsor.  Vera has gorgeous images and has offered 3 digis to one lucky player as well as images for my team to work with for this weeks challenge.  Ribbons and Bows is our challenge this week, so let's see ribbon and/or bows on your creation.  It can be one or the other or both, whatever you choose!  

Here are some fabulkous creations from my design team!


Bonnie using Ethnic Necklaces Girl

Nancy using Shoujo Beehive Girl

Jennifer using 80's Starry Girl


I sure hope you will join us this week and be sure to check the post if you played along last week to see if you were the lucky winner!  One person from this weeks entries will win 3 digis from Lemon Shortbread!

Please be sure to follow our rules before linking up!
~your project must be new, no backlinks   
~you must link directly to your creation as well as back to the challenge blog  
 ~you may enter 2 times per challenge   
 ~you may combine challenges for a total of  8- not 10, 20 or a kazillion, 8 only please  
 ~you must follow the challenge as outlined above   
~Have fun and get crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for playing along with us! Be sure to check back to see if you are the lucky winner!